Firms Hosting UNCW Students this October are:
Fidelity has a rich and proud history as a strong, stable, privately owned company. From our roots as a small mutual fund firm, we've grown to become a leading provider of financial services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits outsourcing services.
If you are passionate about technology and you are intrigued by the FinTech industry, then we would love to speak with you! We are looking for associates that desire hands-on experience in a collaborative team setting and the ability to network with fellow technologists in order to jump start your career.
Fidelity Investments is not just a world-class financial institution – we're also a top-tier technology company!
Who should attend?
- Seeking: CS, IS, IT (Full Time and Interns)
- Seniors graduating in May 2019
- Juniors interested in a summer 2019 internship
Fidelity Career Website »
With 150 years of experience, MetLife is a global leader in the insurance industry serving more than
100 million customers in nearly 50 countries worldwide. MetLife has over 7000 employees working in
our technology space known as Global Technology & Operations (GTO) with 2,400 in our main hub located
in Cary, NC. GTO is comprised of a diverse team of engineers, developers, business analysts, and project
managers who are committed to working together as one team to deliver a world-class customer experience by
leveraging cutting-edge technology.
We offer two tracks for college students: internship and professional. Both programs will give students
the opportunity to be fully immersed into our business and culture while providing training and
development opportunities to help them reach the next level in their career.
MetLife Tech University (MTU) Overview:
- Internship Program for rising juniors and seniors for summer 2019
- Professional Program for July 2019 graduates for full-time positions
- MTU tracks based on skills and interests: Application & Software Development, Business Systems Analysis, Project Management, Infrastructure/Network Engineering
- For all programs we are seeking students academically involved in computer science, information technology, information systems, computer engineering, math, business administration, or related field
- Gain technical insight, build professional and business skills, and help us deliver customer-centric solutions while working along engineers, developers, business analysts, and other professionals
MetLife Career Website »
NetApp is a Fortune 500 Company with approximately 10,000 employees in more than 150 offices worldwide. Data-centric businesses are deciding the future.
Tear down the barriers to your digital transformation by unifying data across silos and clouds. Master the hybrid cloud world. Push customer touchpoints to the farthest reaches.
Inspire global teams to innovate. Shatter the obstacles of data center performance. And discover opportunity wherever it exists. One company helps make it all possible.
NetApp has a whole new approach to data, so you can align your resources, unleash your data’s full potential, and realize your vision. Data visionaries wanted.
If you want to learn more about how we are changing the world with NetApp, click here
NetApp’s Internship and Full-Time University Graduate Hire Programs:
- NetApp’s University Graduate Hire Program is designed to enhance the experiences for our University Graduates Hires as they transition from the campus to corporate environment.
The program aspires to build a community for all the University Graduate Hires through networking, philanthropy and professional development events.
- NetApp provides a rich, real-world career experience for its interns across the globe. We see these opportunities as a true win-win experience for both the student, who is able
to experience the corporate environment and contribute meaningful work, and the organization, which benefits from fresh perspectives and thinking. The internship program also develops a
robust new college graduate talent pipeline for the entire organization.
- Opportunities available for students:
- Full-Time University Graduate Program:
- Business, MIS or IT Majors – Interested in pursuing an entry-level tech Sales position. (Sales Development Representative)
- CS or CSIS Majors – Interested a career in Software Development or Quality Assurance.
- MIS or IT Majors – Interested in pursuing a career in Technical Support within our Customer Success Organization.
- Summer Internship Program:
- Business, MIS or IT Majors – Interested in pursuing a summer internship in Technical Support or Sales.
- CS or CSIS Majors – Interested in pursuing a summer internship in Software Development or Quality Assurance.
NetApp Career Website »
Register Now (A maximum of 20 participants per firm)
Registration is closed until the school year begins
- Bus will leave Burney Center Circle at 7:00 a.m. on October 5, 2018.
- Each participant will spend 4 to 5 hours at one particular firm (lunch included)
- Return to campus around 6:00 p.m.
- Dress will be Business Casual
- NO FEE if you cancel via email to email@example.com on or before October 2, 2018
- No shows will be charged a $30.00 late fee due to limited availibility on the bus. (The bus costs over $35 / student)