Firms Hosting UNCW Students this September are:
Fidelity has a rich and proud history as a strong, stable, privately owned company. From our roots as a small mutual fund firm, we've grown to become a leading provider of financial services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits outsourcing services.
If you are passionate about technology and you are intrigued by the FinTech industry, then we would love to speak with you! We are looking for associates that desire hands-on experience in a collaborative team setting and the ability to network with fellow technologists in order to jump start your career.
Fidelity Investments is not just a world-class financial institution – we're also a top-tier technology company!
Who should attend?
- Seeking: CS, IS, IT (Full Time and Interns)
- Seniors graduating in May 2018
- Sophomores interested in a summer 2018 internship
Fidelity Career Website »
MetLife is a global leader in the insurance industry serving customers in nearly 50 countries.
We’re a Fortune 40 company with a start-up environment. MetLife’s Global Technology & Operations (GTO) division is the foundation for MetLife’s global business strategy.
GTO is comprised of a diverse team of engineers, developers, business analysts, and project managers committed to delivering innovative solutions and infrastructure
to help enable MetLife to deliver a world-class customer experience.
We have thousands of employees around the world, collaborating as one team to serve our close to 100 million customers.
By leveraging our scale, simplifying operations, and leveraging cutting-edge technology, we’re earning the right to be the customer’s first choice.
MetLife Tech University (MTU) Overview:
- Internship Program for rising juniors and seniors for summer 2018
- Professional Program for May 2018 graduates for full-time positions
- MTU tracks based on skills and interests:
Database Administration, Application & Software Development, Business Systems Analysis, Infrastructure/Network Engineering
- For all programs we are seeking students academically involved in computer science, information technology, information systems, computer engineering, math, business
administration, or related field
- Gain technical insight, build professional and business skills, and help us deliver customer-centric solutions while working along engineers,
developers, business analysts, and other professionals
MetLife Career Website »
NetApp is a Fortune 500 Company with approximately 12,000 employees in more than 150 offices worldwide.
Throughout the world, leading organizations count on NetApp for software, systems, and services to manage and store their data. We help enterprises and service providers envision, deploy, and evolve their IT environments. Customers also benefit from our open collaboration with other technology leaders to create the specific solutions they need.
Our team is passionate about customer success. Our company culture and work environment support that dedication. Together with our global network of partners, we are united in one goal: to help our customers achieve the outcomes that matter most to them.
NetApp’s Internship and Full-Time University Graduate Hire Programs:
- NetApp’s University Graduate Hire Program is designed to enhance the experiences for our University Graduates Hires as they transition from the campus to corporate environment. The program aspires to build a community for all the University Graduate Hires through networking, philanthropy and professional development events.
- NetApp provides a rich, real-world career experience for its interns across the globe. We see these opportunities as a true win-win experience for both the student, who is able to experience the corporate environment and contribute meaningful work, and the organization, which benefits from fresh perspectives and thinking. The internship program also develops a robust new college gradu¬ate talent pipeline for the entire organization.
- Opportunities available for students:
- Full-Time University Graduate Program:
- Business, MIS or IT Majors – Interested in pursuing an entry-level tech Sales position. Requisition 37238BR (Sales Development Representative)
- CS or CSIS Majors – Interested a career in Software Development or Quality Assurance. Requisition 37224BR and/or 37226BR
- MIS or IT Majors – Interested in pursuing a career in Technical Support within our Customer Success Organization. Requisition 37235BR
- Summer Internship Program:
- Business, MIS or IT Majors – Interested in pursuing a summer internship in Technical Support or Sales. Requisition 37503BR
- CS or CSIS Majors – Interested in pursuing a summer internship in Software Development or Quality Assurance. Requisition 37234BR
NetApp Career Website »
Register Now (A maximum of 20 participants per firm)
Registration is closed until the school year begins
- Bus will leave Burney Center Circle at 7:00 a.m. on September 29, 2017.
- Each participant will spend 4 to 5 hours at one particular firm (lunch included)
- Return to campus around 6:00 p.m.
- Dress will be Business Casual
- NO FEE if you cancel via email to email@example.com on or before September 25, 2017
- No shows will be charged a $30.00 late fee due to limited availibility on the bus. (The bus costs over $35 / student)