Learning Module 11 Learning Objectives
- Define customer relationship management and collaborative CRM,
and identify the primary functions of both processes.
- Describe the two major components of operational CRM systems,
list three applications used in each component, and provide at least
one example of how businesses use each application.
- Describe analytical CRM systems, and describe four purposes for
which businesses use these systems.
- Define the term, supply chain, and describe the three components
and the three flows of a supply chain.
- Identify two major challenges in setting accurate inventory
levels throughout the supply chain, and describe three popular
strategies to solve supply chain problems.
- Define the terms electronic data interchange (EDI), extranet,
and portal, and explain how each of these applications helps support
supply chain management.